APDS is accountable. Customers rely on a wealth of information instantly and confidentially available about shipments.
- Informative Reports — security-protected Web access to individualized
reports for immediate information.
- Search Flexibility — search for shipments by any of the multiple choices
on the APDS web-accessed search
criteria page, using ASN/MBOL (Advanced Shipping Notice/Master Bill Of Lading), Date, Barcode, Market,
BOL (Bill of Lading) or store identification number.
- Delivery Reports — view delivery reports, which provide all data related
to the barcodes received from the
customer, including pieces received, pieces delivered, delivery dates and who signed for each piece.
- Exception Reports — several reports are available, generated by comparing
data received from customer
to data gathered from actual delivery.
- Barcode Reporting — APDS keeps a record of every barcode ever received from
each customer, whether received
electronically from the customer or scanned anywhere in the APDS system. The store history gives the exact
date and time each barcode is scanned into the store.
- Carton History Reports — records the date and time a carton's barcode as
received as well as when and where
it was scanned into the database at each stop of the delivery process.
- Consolidation Reports — weekly replenishments merged with other shipments
and consolidated for single delivery or vendor direct.